PETRO CANADA OIL
Petro Canada’s ThermaClean burns cleaner and more efficiently with less wasted warmth. Using ThermaClean may burn less oil than with regular oil to save you your hard-earned money over the long term.
Furnace Oil is a fuel specifically designed for heating your home. Our Petro-Canada oil is a blend of No 2 diesel fuel and up to 5% biodiesel. Furnace oil conforms to CAN/CGSB-3.2-2011 Heating Fuel Oil. Provincial Regulation mandates that all heating fuel is dyed red.
Stove Oil is a more refined product than furnace oil and is primarily used as a heat source in mobile homes. Petro Canada’s Thermaclean stove oil is No 1 diesel and contains no biodiesel blend.
Benefits of our
We take the need for reminders and calls when you need to order fuel. Never be left with an empty tank again and take back some of the time you would otherwise invest in organizing and scheduling fuel drop-offs.
How It Works
Coastal Mountain Fuels offers an assortment of payments options to best suit your needs:
- Automatic Bank Withdrawl (ABW) – set payments are automatically withdrawn monthly from your bank account.
- Credit Card & Automatic Credit Card Billing – pay by credit card, or set up monthly credit card auto withdrawls.
- Cash – perhaps uncommon these days but always welcome.
- Cheque – all cheques can be made out to Coast Mountain Fuels.
- In-Person – all of our locations are available to assist you within regular office hours.
- On Line – please send an email to email@example.com, with your home heating oil delivery request and a support representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Home Heating Budget Payment Plan – spread your home heating oil delivery costs into equal payments over a typical heating period of 10 months, between September and June. Payments are made monthly and are pre-set based on expected usage. Customers can always opt-out and pay any remaining balance off at any time.